Ansys is a global leader in engineering simulation, helping companies to deliver the best products.
Simulate the behavior of particles of different shapes and sizes with speed and precision.
Upstream and midstream software development and custom services.
Integration, optimization and post-processing to achieve results faster and with greater reliability.
An easy and fast way to optimize thermo-fluid dynamics systems.
Custom simulation solutions for various industry sectors.
We elaborate the best solutions for your engineering team overcome all your challenges.
Rescale HPC Cloud.
Easy and instant access to the HPC cloud with Ansys Cloud.
Drive innovation through simulation-driven aerospace engineering project.
The Ideal Solutions for Vehicle Engineering.
Evaluate alternatives and refine projects early in the process.
Meet the ideal solution for electronics challenges.
Simulation, Modeling and Analysis Solutions for Energy.
Your equipment with durability, lower cost and time of commercialization.
Balance time, price, sustainability and quality pressures with simulation.
Minimize environmental impacts, comply with regulatory standards, and streamline product development and operations.
Specialization that transforms your professional career.
Choose from more than 60 intensive courses available to you.
Dedicated training to solve the challenges of your business.
Practical and dynamical courses available 24 hours a day.
Everything you need to know about computer simulation.
Check out our live and on-line events.
All about computer simulation, technical tips and innovation.
Get in touch
This extension course aims to expand the qualification of the engineering professional to the current scenario in which computer simulations in electromagnetism are an essential factor for any creative or innovative action in the industry.
For this purpose, besides a brief review of the theory of low and high frequency electromagnetism, the necessary fundamentals of numerical simulation will be introduced, especially by the finite element method (FEM). This basis is fundamental for the best use of the following activities, when training will be carried out for the basic domain of all the main software for simulation of electromagnetic effects in the world: Ansys Maxwell and Ansys HFSS.
Finally, to demonstrate and teach the utilities of this knowledge, several projects of devices with industrial applications will be developed, studying their characteristics and specific criteria of each one, in a hands-on way, that is, with the execution of electromagnetic effects simulations being done by the students themselves, as well as the engineering interpretation of their results.
Português (EAD) - EAD
13/05/2021 - 12/02/2022
Investment: 12X R$990,00
In the 100% online modality, the contents are previously prepared and made available (timeless) weekly. You are free to choose the most appropriate time of your week to study. To ensure the effectiveness of learning, we promote fortnightly interactive meetings lasting 02 hours. This is the ideal opportunity to clarify your doubts, discuss your real simulation cases and interact with experts in the area. The presence in the interactive class is not mandatory, but strongly recommended.
In addition to the time set aside for interactive classes, students can count on the forums. In this collaborative environment, questions can be sent at any time and will be answered by ESSS specialists as soon as possible: I) In order to ensure the best possible response time, requests sent by other communication channels will not be considered; II) This environment should not be used for personal project questions. We suggest the use of ESSS technical support channel, exclusive for clients with active support and maintenance licenses;
Watch the explaining video of the course. Click here and watch the content (Portuguese languange).
- Numerical simulation applied to the Engineering project; - Low and high frequency electromagnetism; - Areas of application and examples.
- Fundamentals Review of basic concepts of electromagnetism; - Electrostatic Analysis; - Magnetostatic Analysis; - Electrodynamic Analysis; - Magnetodynamic Analysis; - Interaction of electromagnetic and mechanical quantities; - Finite element method (FEM) and formulations; - Introduction to Ansys Maxwell; - Design of Transformers; - Design of Rotating Electrical Machines; - Design of Solenoids; - Reactor Design; - Sensors; - Project of Electronic Transformers; -Models of Reduced Order; - I Introduction to Multiphysics Projects.
- Review of Basic concepts; - Electromagnetic wave propagation; - Theory Transmission lines, wave guide and antennas; - Methodology in simulations; - Finite Element Method; - Method of Moments (MoM); - Basic HFSS course; - Design of antennas; - Radiation pattern in large metal structures; - Design of waveguides; - Design of transmission lines; - Power Dividers; - Modeling of atmospheric discharges; - Radio Link; - Filter Projects; - Electromagnetic compatibility.
Diego de Moura
Diogo Luciano Figueiredo
No registration fee is charged and the indicated investment already considers all educational materials.
Methods of payment:
- R$ 10.098,00 - Bank slip or deposit in the total payment of the course in cash; - R$ 11.880,00 - Bank slip or credit card (12x of R$ 990,00).
- 7% in case referral of another participant with effectuation in the course; - 7% for Ansys customers with up-to-date ESSS maintenance and support.
From the physics of Fluid Mechanics to complex applications of computational fluid dynamics, understand the paths to perform a simulation using CFD having mastery of [...]
Under the light of basic engineering concepts, and with the constant support of simulation based on the Finite Element Method (FEA), using the Ansys Mechanical tool, [...]
Ansys HFSS is an industry standard for simulating high frequency electromagnetic fields.