Ansys is a global leader in engineering simulation, helping companies to deliver the best products.
Simulate the behavior of particles of different shapes and sizes with speed and precision.
Upstream and midstream software development and custom services.
Integration, optimization and post-processing to achieve results faster and with greater reliability.
An easy and fast way to optimize thermo-fluid dynamics systems.
Custom simulation solutions for various industry sectors.
We elaborate the best solutions for your engineering team overcome all your challenges.
Rescale HPC Cloud.
Easy and instant access to the HPC cloud with Ansys Cloud.
Drive innovation through simulation-driven aerospace engineering project.
The Ideal Solutions for Vehicle Engineering.
Evaluate alternatives and refine projects early in the process.
Meet the ideal solution for electronics challenges.
Simulation, Modeling and Analysis Solutions for Energy.
Your equipment with durability, lower cost and time of commercialization.
Balance time, price, sustainability and quality pressures with simulation.
Minimize environmental impacts, comply with regulatory standards, and streamline product development and operations.
Specialization that transforms your professional career.
Choose from more than 60 intensive courses available to you.
Dedicated training to solve the challenges of your business.
Practical and dynamical courses available 24 hours a day.
Everything you need to know about computer simulation.
Check out our live and on-line events.
All about computer simulation, technical tips and innovation.
Get in touch
This extension course aims to train professionals interested in playing a more complete and decisive role in product development. For this purpose, the domain of the design methodology (CAD) for use in future CAE simulation, use of simplified CAE technology for product development, basic domain of Ansys simulation software for CAE analysis, among other complementary contents will be explored. The knowledge of this program will be mostly applied in the pre and post process (CAD) phase.
The course was carefully planned to train engineering professionals who seek to optimize time and resources. We guarantee a high technical level, modern and application-oriented training. We notice a very high employability and valorization potential for professionals who dominate the simulation concepts (CAE) in the development of this stage.
Check in the class of the program coordinator, Eng. M.Sc Roberto Silva, the characteristics of the course. Click here and see the content.
- SNumerical simulation applied to the Engineering project;- The role of the designer in computer-aided simulation (CAE); - Areas of application and examples.
- CAD for design x CAD for simulation;- Basic modeling recommendations for simulation;- Integration of other CAD tools/software; - Basic modeling concepts with Ansys SpaceClaim;- Geometric idealization and modeling techniques for simulation; - Advanced modeling concepts with Ansys SpaceClaim.
- Basic concepts of solid mechanics;- Introduction to Finite Element Numerical Modeling (Ansys AIM); - Static structural analysis;- Dynamic modal analysis;- Verification and validation of results;- Conceptual analysis in real time (Ansys Discovery Live).
- General optimization concepts; - Parametric optimization;- Topological optimization;
- Explanatory videos, presentation pattern and space for file submission and queries.
Roberto Monteiro Basto da Silva
Master in Technology from the Federal Center for Technological Education of Rio de Janeiro (CEFET).
Currently works as a CAE / CAD Application Consultant at ESSS.
No registration fee is charged and the indicated investment already considers all educational materials.
From the physics of Fluid Mechanics to complex applications of computational fluid dynamics, understand the paths to perform a simulation using CFD having mastery of [...]
Under the light of basic engineering concepts, and with the constant support of simulation based on the Finite Element Method (FEA), using the Ansys Mechanical tool, [...]