Postgraduate: Structural Numerical Analysis using the Finite Element Method
| Spanish |
The course is designed to train and update professionals in various engineering areas and offers the ideal tools for performing computer simulations of different applications with the use of commercial software.
Classes: Fridays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Classes are divided into 5 meetings (totaling 90 hours.) With an approximate interval of 3 and ½ months between one and another, held in the chosen city. P>
Online Classes: Monday and Wednesday at 18:00 (UTC -03: 00). All On Line classes are recorded and students can see them at any time. p>
- Fundamentals of Solid Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Finite Element Method and Generation of Meshes
- Nonlinear Analysis: Geometric, Material and Contact
- Modal and Dynamic Analysis: Fundamentals and Computational Modeling
- Heat Transfer Analysis: Fundamentals and Computational Modeling
- Mechanics of Fracture and Fatigue Analysis: Fundamentals and Computational Modeling
- Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Modeling of Coupled Physics (Multiphysics)
- Project Optimization Techniques
- Conferences in Analysis of Industrial Applications
Rodrigo Peralta Muniz Moreira
Martín Cruz Alvarado
Aníbal Antonio Graterol Lomelly
Degree in engineering or similar courses. It is not necessary previous knowledge of computational tools.
Professional Level Certificate issued by the ESSS Institute, which is the largest Computational Simulation School in South America p>
There is no tuition fee and the indicated investment already considers all the didactic material.
Get in touch by one of our phones or by email email@example.com