Post-graduation: Structural Numerical Analysis using MEF (Finite Element Method) | Portuguese
The course is aimed at training and updating professionals in various engineering areas and provides essential tools for performing computer simulations of different applications.
The focus of the course is the practical training of the professional, using the associated theory as a tool of understanding, both of phenomenology and numerical and computational techniques. Thus, the student will understand the physics of the studied problems, being able to perform practical activities of simulation of complex and real systems of engineering.
In online mode, the contents are previously prepared and made available (timeless). You will be free to choose the most appropriate time to study. To ensure the effectiveness of learning, we promote fortnightly online meetings of the class lasting 02 hours. Ideal opportunity to clarify your doubts, discuss your simulation cases and interact with experts in the field. Attendance in the interactive class is not mandatory but strongly recommended.
EAD mode differentials at the ESSS Institute:
- virtual library: content previously prepared and available for 24-hour access;
- live tutorials: direct interaction with teachers and students (every two weeks);
- Saving time and money: no need for locomotion;
- teaching staff composed of teachers, doctors, and specialists;
- Practical experience in the world’s main computer simulation tools;
- Quality guarantee of the largest simulation school in Latin America.
The online mode of the ESSS Institute has been carefully designed to empower engineering professionals seeking to optimize time and resources. We guarantee a high technical level training, modern and identical to the in-class mode (content, investment, faculty, and certification).
Pre-enroll and receive the full course schedule.
Watch our class where professor Giuseppe Mirlisenna presents the characteristics of structural analysis using CAE software. Click here and access the content.
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics
- Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Turbulent Flows: Fundamentals and Computational Modeling
- Multiphase Flows: Fundamentals and Computational Modeling
- Numerical Heat Transfer Modeling
- Reactive Flows and Combustion: Fundamentals and Computational Modeling
- Modeling of Coupled Physics (Multiphysics)
- Seminars on Industrial Application Analysis
Roberto M. Basto da Silva, M.Sc.
Master in Technology from the Federal Center for Technological Education of Rio de Janeiro (CEFET). Currently works as a CAE / CAD Application Consultant at ESSS.
Master in Electrical Engineering from Mackenzie Presbyterian University. Currently works as a Post-Graduate Coordinator for FEA at ESSS.
Brayan Marcelo Paredes Goyes
João Victor Barbosa Alves
PhD in Chemical Engineering from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ). Currently works as a CFD Application Trainer at ESSS.
Rubem Ribeiro Neto
Master in Mechanical Engineering from the University of São Paulo (USP). Currently works as a CAE / CAD Application Trainer at ESSS.
Master in Mechanical Engineering from the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG). Currently works as a professor at the ESSS Institute and UFMG.
Master in Naval and Oceanic Engineering from the University of São Paulo (USP). Currently working as a professor at the ESSS Institute and the Faculty of Engineering of Sorocaba.
Master in Mechanical Engineering from the Federal UFRGS. Currently works as a Structural Calculation Engineer at Marcopolo and a Instructor at the ESSS Institute.
Graduation in engineering or similar courses. No prior knowledge of computational tools is required
The Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Level is issued by the ESSS Institute which is the largest School of Computer Simulation in South America and positioned among the 5 largest in the world. ESSS ensures the quality of the course through its experience and recognition as a reference in Computational Simulation.
Español (EAD) - EAD
Date: 30/03/2020 - 14/02/2022
Schedule: 00:00 - 00:00
Workload: 360 horas
Investment: 25X US$300,00
Local: Español (EAD) - EAD
Português (EAD) - EAD
Date: 05/08/2020 - 27/07/2022
Schedule: 00:00 - 00:00
Workload: 360 horas
Investment: 25X R$990,00
Local: Português (EAD) - EAD
Invoice or credit card
There is no registration fee and the indicated investment already considers all teaching materials.Discount policy:
- 15% for cash payment at the beginning of the course;
- 7% in case referral of another participant with effectuation in the course;
- 5% for ANSYS customers with updated maintenance and support.
Discounts are not cumulative
Get in touch by one of our phones or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Structural Simulation
For engineering who wish to start or improve the knowledge in Computational Simulation, the ESSS Institute has developed a complete course that links the Finite Element Method [...]