ANSYS CFD - Computational Modeling of Turbulent FlowsThis training is for professionals interested in understanding the phenomena associated with turbulence in industrial flows, as well as the characteristics of their computational modeling and appropriate use of these resources in ANSYS CFX and ANSYS FLUENT software. The course is divided into two parts: theoretical fundamentals and applications with the use of ANSYS CFX and ANSYS FLUENT softwares.
Face-to-face intensive training with ESSS specialists.
- Characteristics of turbulence;
- Stability and non-linearity in viscous flows.
- Equations of motion - Laminar model;
- Turbulence and Statistical Physics;
- The closing problem - RANS models.
- Model a Zero equations;
- K - epsilon models (standard and RNG);
- K - omega models (standard, BSL and SST);
- Reynolds Voltage Models (SMC - omega and BSL).
- Large and Detached Eddy Simulation (LES and DES);
- Direct Numerical Simulation (DNS).
João Victor Barbosa Alves
PhD in Chemical Engineering from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ). Currently works as a CFD Application Trainer at ESSS.
The student will have access to the certificate of participation issued by the ESSS Institute, with international recognition and validity. Develop a differential in your career. Study at the largest simulation school in South America
São Paulo (SP) - Brasil
Date: 10/02/2020 - 11/02/2020
Schedule: 09:00 - 18:00
Workload: 16 horas
Local: São Paulo (SP) - Brasil
Get in touch by one of our phones or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Fluid Dynamics Simulation
This course provides participants with the basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) giving them the necessary foundation to properly use the ANSYS FLUENT software.[...]